Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And so the blogging begins....

Well, seeing as this is supposed to be soooo popular and helpful when working on building up your home-based online business, I thought it was about time I stepped out from under the rock and put my blogging skills (or lack there of) to work!!

Seeing as this is my first "official" blog posting, allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Sheena and I am SugarBrig Practitioner (I can go into details in another post... no need to dish all the juicy details in the first one!!) and a Jewelry Designer. I have recently set up my own website (slip in self promotion here..) at www.Aphrodite-and-Adonis.com to highlight and showcase some of my work. The website goes into great detail as to who I really am and what I really do... Basically it is my portal to referring people to my Etsy Shop which is located here: Sheena's Etsy Shop ;)

All in all, really all I am hoping for is to meet some really cool people who share the same interests as me. So far I have met TONS. I am working on networking with various artists, designers, suppliers, etc. There is so much inspiration out there just waiting to be discovered.

Ok, I really have to step away from the brainbox and onto the treadmill, so I must be going...

Much love for now my fellow followers (I know, I know I don't have any yet, but you just wait ;))

1 comment:

  1. Much thanks for stopping by my site and following me. Keep up the great work and begin to blog more. You will soon have many followers.

    love-bd

    ReplyDelete