Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend SUCCESS!!

The Scrapbook retreat was awesome. Once again, the ladies did an absolutely WONDERFUL job and spoiled us all rotten, lol. Jen and I were booked solid the whole 5 hours we were there! We are already in the works of retreat number 3 which will be happening in April or May at an unknown location. I can't wait!!

I ended Saturday night, completely exhausted with the hubby and passed out soundly and slept for a good eight hours... woke up Sunday morning and decided I wanted to make dinner for the fam, so I called the in-laws and outlaws (my parents, hehe) and started cooking. Six hours later we had a marvelous display of different Thai dishes which all turned out perfect. Needless to say, I slept soundly again last night...

Today I start training on a new program for one of my Virtual Assistant clients!! How exciting. All in all it has been a very successful weekend!! And an excellent start to the new week.

This afternoon I will be setting my client up in Simply, then I will be working on creating some new jewelry displays that I can bring on the road with me. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment