Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Additions to the Shops

Well, I just tried adding a little mini shop to this blog, but apparently I am a little techno-dumb and can't figure it out. So, I am just going to add pictures!

This is Rosalie. My beauty that was inspired by wine country (which is where I happen to be nestled) Tons of Aventurine chips snuggly wrapped with fine copper wire along an antique copper chain link bracelet and finished with three swarovski crystals as the centre focal point.

This is Mia. My foolow up to Rosalie because I really loved the finished product. Same as Rosalie, but Mia has tons of Amethyst chips wrapped snuggly with a fine copper wire along an antique copper chain link bracelet with a medium sized Amethyst nugget as the centre focal point.



This is Aphrodite. My favourite. I just LOVE working with Turquoise. Turquoise ovals, Black Agate rounds, and Swarovski crystal are what comprises this beautiful piece. All secured with antique copper and finished with a beautiful flower toggle clasp.



Ok, that's all my self promotion for today :) These items can be found on either my Etsy shop or my Artfire shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment